A popular and profitable way to make money online is to write articles and blog. There are numerous sites that will pay you to write articles and blog on their site or allow you to make money writing and blogging on their site by sharing the revenue generated from your articles. Mainly, these sites will allow you to place ads on your articles using programs such as Google Adsense or Amazon Associates and you can make money through these programs. Making money by writing articles and blogging is particularly popular because you can earn passive income indefinitely. This means that while you must do the initial work of writing the article, you continue to earn money from your article indefinitely without having to do further work. By writing enough profitable articles you can build a strong passive income stream that may supplement. It is possible to be so successful writing articles that you can work from home writing articles and make a decedent wage rather than have a traditional job.

Sunday, August 4, 2013


Hubpages is a program very similar to Squidoo. When writing for Hubpages, you build web pages (called hubs) rather than just write articles.

Hubpage Ad Program
Hubpages offers an Ad Program in which they share a percentage of the ad revenue generated from their premium ad partners. This allows "hubbers" (the term for those who create hubs at Hubpages) to have high quality ads that would otherwise not be offered to small publishers. Hubpages and each individual hubber share in the revenue generated from these premium ads on each individual hub.

Hubbers can link their Adsense ID to their Hubpages account and 60% of the time Hubpages will include your Adsense ID is Adsense ads on your hubs and the other 40% of the time it will be the Hubpages Adsense ID.

Amazon Associates Program
If you are a member of the Amazon Associates Program (and if you aren't, you should be!), you can link your Amazon Associates ID to your Hubpage account and just like with Adsense, Hubpages will alternate between your ID and their ID.

eBay Partner Network

If you are a member of the eBay Partner Network, Hubpages will share revenue earned from eBay commission with you just as they do with Adsense and Amazon (alternating your affiliate ID with theirs).

If you refer other writers to Hubpages, you will earn 10% of the advertising impressions from your referrals' hubs.

You can start making money writing for Hubpages by joining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment