A popular and profitable way to make money online is to write articles and blog. There are numerous sites that will pay you to write articles and blog on their site or allow you to make money writing and blogging on their site by sharing the revenue generated from your articles. Mainly, these sites will allow you to place ads on your articles using programs such as Google Adsense or Amazon Associates and you can make money through these programs. Making money by writing articles and blogging is particularly popular because you can earn passive income indefinitely. This means that while you must do the initial work of writing the article, you continue to earn money from your article indefinitely without having to do further work. By writing enough profitable articles you can build a strong passive income stream that may supplement. It is possible to be so successful writing articles that you can work from home writing articles and make a decedent wage rather than have a traditional job.

Sunday, August 4, 2013


You can make money writing articles for Bukisa with Google Adsense or Chikita.  Bukisa will insert your affiliate ID for either Google Adsense or Chitika for 60% of your articles' views. Bukisa's ID is used the other 40% of your articles' views. Your Google Adsense or Chitika ID is also inserted into a percentage of the articles written by any writers you refer to Bukisa as well. You can write both regular articles and specially formatted "How To" articles for Bukisa.

You can start making money writing articles for Bukisa by signing up here.
Bukisa Ringer Mug mug

No comments:

Post a Comment